I can't believe our little princess is already two months old! She's growing so quickly and is already starting to hold up her head to look around. Jack and Eddie still can't get enough of her and have to be reminded (Jack especially) to give her some space. As of last week she was about 6 lbs. 13 oz., but I'm fairly positive she's now at least 7 lbs. That's a decent amount of weight to gain in two months! :) Believe me we've worked hard for every ounce! These are all pictures from the past few days... Can you believe how different she looks from only two months ago?!
"Look at me! I can lift my head up all by myself!"
"Okay, but only for so long... Then I need a break to just lay here and look beautiful."
What's a two month birthday without enjoying some time in your birthday suit? :)
With a face like that who wouldn't want to? :)
Beautiful in her Sunday dress! (Justin surprised me by wanting to dress her for her first full Sunday at church! It was pretty cute to watch him decide what she should wear and then get her ready.)
She's definitely getting taller!
THANK YOU LISA AND MATT!!! Norah loves her new doggie and is in a constant custody battle over him with Eddie. :)
Though she isn't smiling while she's awake just yet Eleanor has given us plenty of teasers in her sleep!
Two months and growing...
7 comments:
OH! That picture of her smiling in her sleep is BEAUTIFUL! Can you believe that babies come this small? I look at Abbie and think, "I don't even remember you as little as you were!" She looks healthy and gorgeous. Good Job!
Jessi,
It is so fun to read about your cute little family. Norah is just beautiful! It looks like you guys have been having fun in the park too!
You're very, very welcome...I can't believe how tiny she looks next to it :) Great pics.
Norah is so beautiful! You can't help but just melt when you hold her. She is such an angel.
She's beautiful! And sill so itsy bitsy! I love it. She's changing fast though. Shes so cute!
She is so darling. Can't believe she is two months and can hold her head up already! where does the time go? you guys are such a beautiful family.
Every picture of your baby girl is just gorgeous...and you look amazing as ever. Love your hair too. :)
Post a Comment