Over the past few days we've enjoyed absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather! Knowing it probably won't last we've taken full advantage of the outdoors while we can. Going to the park now that Eddison is old enough (or at least able) to do everything Jackson does makes it so much fun to watch them play together! It has been interesting to see how much more Eddie will do at this age than Jack would (or could) because he has an older brother to imitate. Thankfully, Eddie is not so independent that he doesn't still need some reassurance and hugs from Daddy and Mommy every now and then. It's nice to be needed. :)
Daddy getting some love in the park.
A 'triple F': Fajitas, FHE, and Fun! For FHE last night I made and packed fajitas for dinner and once Justin got home we headed straight for the park for a picnic and some fun. I think we need to make it a weekly ritual for Family Home Evening!
Crazy Jack.
Even Norah had fun in the fresh air - though she was disappointed in not being allowed to eat any of the fajitas. :)
Mommy and Eleanor cuddling during Saturday's park visit.
Eddie hitched a ride after an exhausting afternoon of playing.
"Do as I'm doing..."
Jack asking his FAVORITE question: "Why?"
One happy two year old!
For the life of me I couldn't get both of them to look at the same time! This was a fun Sunday afternoon stroll around the neighborhood. It was so warm we actually had to stop in the shade a few times! (Of course Justin was pulling over 50 lbs. of toddler and I was wearing a little space heater in the sling, but it was still pretty warm out!)
No comments:
Post a Comment