On March 1st Eleanor went to church for the first time and was blessed by her Daddy. It was a beautiful blessing and we were so happy to be there as a whole family - even if it was only for Sacrament meeting. Norah did great (she slept the whole time :) and looked absolutely lovely all dressed in white. We are so grateful to have her in our family!
It was especially great to have Justin's parents here for a long weekend - even though I had to spend one day completely immobilized because I managed to strain my lower back muscles earlier in the week (throwing my toddler tank Eddie while we were playing) and very literally couldn't even stand up by Saturday. After a much needed trip to the doctor's office, a prescription for a muscle relaxer, and an amazing blessing given my my wonderful husband and my father-in-law, I was able to get up on my own by Sunday morning. (Though I'm definitely going to be taking it easy for another week or two! Talk about a scary experience!)
Grandma and Grandpa Wilde bought the boys some fun fishing gear and bought ceiling fans for three of the rooms upstairs! We are so thankful for their generosity and can't wait to face a hot Carolina summer now that we're armed with fans in almost every room of our house. :)
The weekend went much too quickly and we can't wait for a Wilde Family Reunion so we can see the whole family.
I've always loved the look of the extra-long blessing gowns so of course that's what I had to pick for Norah! A HUGE 'THANK YOU' to Tina Cheney, Michelle Cheney, and Tiffany Larsen for their joint baby shower gift which was money towards Norah's blessing dress. I wouldn't have been able to get this one without their generosity!
Beautiful!
Grandma and Grandpa Wilde (and Madison) came to meet Norah for the first time. We just love being able to see them and look forward to seeing them again soon!
Our family of five! This is the first picture we've managed to get of all of us since Eleanor's birth. Too bad Eddie is getting his two-year molars and is just not feeling like himself lately - especially when having his picture taken. We'll take what we can get, though!
Eleanor June Wilde - officially! :)
2 comments:
She looks so beautiful. What a great day. She's growing fast. I hope that you are feeling better! That does not sound like fun at all to not be able to move... ah. Thanks so much for the christmas card and birth announcement. Sorry I need to write you back. Things have been crazy with family in town and what not. I'll write you back soon!
She is so pretty! I love the dress. You really have such a good looking family Jess!
Post a Comment