How about a mohawk? I dream of what i will do with my boys hair when I ahve a boy,..eventually. I love the curls! But,..at what point do you know if it is too long? He is ADORABLE! Should be a cover kid for parents magazine or Martha Kids. Well, with a buzz cut we would miss out on so much of his cute curls!!! I say keep it the way it is for now! Thats just my opinion...but you asked right? :) Love ya!!!
Do you have any pics of when it was short...for comparison? I remember thinking he was cute with short hair, but his long hair is so adorable. Hard to say! But...the good news is that if you cut it, it will grow back!
I gotta say I'm generally partial to see little boys with big boy haircuts. I think it's cute when they have a nice short missionary cut. But bottom line, whatever works for his personality. I have a friend who has three boys and she cuts their hair to match their personality- and they're all different. (Check out pictures of them on her blog linking from mine if you want-she's Chari.)
What to do?....You ask yourself.... does he mind when it is hot and sweaty outside?....does he mind having his hair shampooed often?....does he mind you combing it?....does he mind Eddie pulling it (does that ever happen)?...does he mind getting his haircut?.... He is one HANDSOME boy either way!!
5 comments:
How about a mohawk? I dream of what i will do with my boys hair when I ahve a boy,..eventually. I love the curls! But,..at what point do you know if it is too long? He is ADORABLE! Should be a cover kid for parents magazine or Martha Kids.
Well, with a buzz cut we would miss out on so much of his cute curls!!! I say keep it the way it is for now! Thats just my opinion...but you asked right? :) Love ya!!!
Do you have any pics of when it was short...for comparison? I remember thinking he was cute with short hair, but his long hair is so adorable. Hard to say! But...the good news is that if you cut it, it will grow back!
I gotta say I'm generally partial to see little boys with big boy haircuts. I think it's cute when they have a nice short missionary cut. But bottom line, whatever works for his personality. I have a friend who has three boys and she cuts their hair to match their personality- and they're all different. (Check out pictures of them on her blog linking from mine if you want-she's Chari.)
What to do?....You ask yourself.... does he mind when it is hot and sweaty outside?....does he mind having his hair shampooed often?....does he mind you combing it?....does he mind Eddie pulling it (does that ever happen)?...does he mind getting his haircut?.... He is one HANDSOME boy either way!!
I vote with Jenn-lee...MOHAWK BABY! You know he'd rock it!
Post a Comment