TRUNK-OR-TREAT!!!
This year Jackson got ALL kinds of SUGAR!!!
The SECOND great event in the Halloween Trilogy...Trunk-Or-Treat!!! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's an event organized by our Church activities committee the weekend before Halloween. Families drive to the church and park their cars in the parking lot where they then decorate their trunks and pass out candy to the little ones who 'trick-or-treat' for it.
2005: Aww...Aren't we so cute celebrating Jackson's first trunk-or-treat?! It was a very chilly night and neither Justin or I had decided to dress up...Yeah, we were pretty much being losers and I vowed never to make that mistake again! :-)
2006: See! A new leaf! We all dressed up (even if Justin only had some black paint under his eyes and called himself a football player! Lucky for him we had a helmet shaped bowl!) I was a (pregnant) nurse and Jackson was a doctor. Though we dressed up we still weren't fully on top of our game because we didn't decorate the trunk. Yet another improvement to make for the following year!
3 comments:
Jackson's the man!
Congrats on winning the best trunk decoration. It was well deserved!
Nice trunk! I Love the pictures of Jackson kissing the girls he's a little ladies man isn't he!?
holy smokes! your car is awesome!! way to go on that. and I really liked the charlie brown outfit!!! Jackson and Eddie are adoreable. and your witch outfit is super cute too
Post a Comment