Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just Eddison


Following in the footsteps of a storm-cloud can sometimes make Eddison seam...dare I say...easy? :-) Alas, it seems that lately he has decided to create a little anxiety for Mommy and Daddy...though we're certain it's just to keep us on our toes. Does this little trouble-maker look sick to anyone?! He can't fool us! :-)
Eddison's trying out his new seat! Unfortunately we've since learned that he can very EASILY get out of it. What were we thinking?! We can't tame this kid any more than we can tame his older Hurricane!
For last Friday's tests I decided to dress Eddison in his 'GAME DAY' shirt. I think it worked! He had his game-face on the whole time! :-) He's such a trooper!

While he didn't particularly enjoy the cranial ultrasound, Justin and I enjoyed the little spikey hair-do the ultrasound gel accomplished! I think I might just start adding a little gel to his hair on purpose! It looked SO cute!

Thank you all for your continued prayers for the little guy!

1 comment:

Erin said...

He is such a sweet and handsome boy! Did you get the test results back?