Tuesday, October 16, 2007

She's Crafty...Part II!


A couple of weeks ago my friend Heather got a few of us crafty wannabe's all jazzed about making funky little gourd witch-pumpkins. It was SO much fun!!! After a few trial and error attempts at creating the perfect gourd I am proud to reveal... Pumpkin Farmer Daddy! (I'm planning on making one representing each member of our family to start a cute new Halloween tradition! :-) I'll be writing each of our names on the front pocket of the overalls. Thank you Heather! (Click on pictures to make them larger.)



2 comments:

Erin said...

Your pumpkin turned out so great! You are so much more creative than me. I basically copied the photograph.
Also, did you spray your pumpkin with shellac (sp?), it looks shiny but I guess is could be from your camera flash. I ask because I have been thinking about spraying my pumkin.
Again- GREAT job!!

jessie said...

Erin, Yep! I did spray it with a clear gloss enamel. I was debating it, too, but thought it would give it the 'finished' look I was looking for. :-) And I'll bet yours turned out perfectly! (We're our own worst critics!) YOU are so creative and talented!