Thursday, November 01, 2007

"Happy Ah-Low-Ween!"


Yep...It's safe to say that Halloween just gets better with every year and every kid! Come...reflect with me! :-)


2005: Our little 4 month old Jack-O-Lantern...Wasn't he SO adorable?! He didn't feel much love towards the hood of his costume or of having his picture taken, but Justin and I sure thought it was cute! (The costume was a gift from Grandma and Grandpa Wilde!)

2006: Dr. Jackson P. Wilde - the next Doogie Howser! (Only WAY cuter!) This costume was a great find at a consignment sale...or so I thought! It was a good thing he didn't have to wait too long to wear it because the pants couldn't have been more nut-tight! It was hysterical!

Here's Eddison!!! Of course he was only about 5 months baked so he wasn't quite ready to join the festivities. :-)
See??? NUT-TIGHT I tell you!!! At least he had (has!) an adorable bottom! Jackson's favorite part of Halloween last year was answering the door for the trick-or-treaters. He LOVED looking at all of their costumes and handing them candy.

2007: Eddison's first (non-utero) Halloween!!! Isn't he so CUTE?!?! I don't know how I managed to have such handsome little men! (Wait...yes I do! Look at their Daddy!!!)

Since it was quite chilly we decided to trade Jackson's Charlie Brown costume (t-shirt and shorts) in for his Superman jammies. He had SO much fun!!! After he flew around our cul-de-sac for a while we met with some friends (Miss Julie - busy baking baby Burgess #2, Ben, and Katelyn) and went trick-or-treating to about fifteen houses (just a very small loop in our subdivision). From just those homes Jackson almost had a FULL bucket! He did SO great! He would walk to the door, set his bucket down, and push the door-bell himself. When a person came to the door he would pick up his bucket and say, "Twick-or-treat!" He almost always said, "thank you!" And about half of the lucky houses got a big, "HAPPY AH-LOW-WEEN!!!"



I dressed up to go trick-or-treating with the boys...I couldn't help myself! Justin couldn't be persuaded to put on his Linus costume again, but he did do a great job manning the video camera!




Cutest little Snoopy ever! The tail was the cutest part! For trick-or-treating Eddison rode kangaroo style on me. He LOVED just watching Jackson run around! No one can make Eddie belly-laugh like his big brother!
We hope you all had a WONDERFUL Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

what a fun walk down memory lane

Beckie said...

I love all the costumes to cute

Katie said...

SO sweet, those boys!