Of course we always love him and think he's adorable, but throughout this past week Jackson has been particularly well-behaved, a big helper, and SO entertaining! He's also been learning some new tricks...While playing with his little girl-friend (as in a girl that's a friend...he's not 16 yet! ;-) Riley at my friend Nellie's house, Jack counted to SEVEN all by himself! It was the first time I'd ever heard him do that and I just stared at Nellie in shock as we listened to him clearly pronounce each number in sequence. I was so proud I almost cried! :-) Since then Justin and I have managed to hear him count a few more times, but only if he's inspired (like how I got him to count how many lobsters were in the tank at Wal-Mart yesterday...).
Justin has also taught him how to tackle, complete with the, "hut, hut!" And how to jump off the bed while doing a 360 into Justin's arms. He's also now saying his own night-time prayers (repeating mostly after Justin)...which I plan on recording as soon as possible because it's SO stinkin' cute!
This video is from the other night at the dinner table where Justin was teaching Jackson yet another new trick. :-)
NOTE: For those of you thinking of our little monkey, Eddison, the remaining blood-work came in yesterday afternoon and everything looks PERFECT! His pediatrician said that he couldn't look healthier according to the lab results (but of course we already felt that!). So now the plan remains that we see the neuro-surgeon tomorrow (Friday) to address the cranial fluid build-up issue. We are much more relaxed knowing that the fluid looks benign and that there are no other indications of a bigger problem. Please continue to keep the little guy in your prayers! We will update as soon as we can! Thank You!!!
3 comments:
I couldn't see the video =(
But in other news, good luck tomorrow! Many prayers headed your way. Oh and I meant to tell you, as for that other issue, Jake had it "corrected" in 2006 so if you have any questions, just ask!
I'm glad to hear about Eddison! That video cracked me up too funny I loved it!
I AM DYING!!!! that is the funniest video ever! Tell Justin I remember him teaching me the very same thing :) J/k
The best part is, Justin is laughing the hardest!
Post a Comment