While I was on my weekend getaway, Justin was home having a great time with our little ATP-Hero. He quickly realized that Jack has an energy level to rival that of ten grown men and that it was only a matter of time before he fell victim to the Toddler Tornado. So what did he do? He came up with some great ideas to help Jackson expend his extra energy! The first was ingenious...Using permanent (which I overlooked) ink, Justin drew pictures of airplanes and helicopters on Jackson's palms. When daddy then told him to, "make the planes fly," Jackson would stretch out his arms (like superman) and fly his little airplanes and "hello-botters" around the house! I thought Justin's artwork was spectacular...so I decided to share. Isn't the little helicopter so cute?! LOL!!!
Justin's second great idea came after he had engaged in countless rounds of 'Ring Around the Rosy.' Jackson would happily play this game forEVER so Justin taught him how to do it by himself. We caught him on film for one such marathon event...even Eddison got a kick out of watching him!
You did a great job tending Jack, Justin! I love that you still make me belly-laugh! (remember the 'Tussin'?) :-)
2 comments:
How cute is that video!?!
Thanks, Beckie! I think so, too. He's just SO enthusiastic about everything! By the way - YAY for the potty training!
Post a Comment