On August 13th, 2007 Eddison officially ate his first food! This momentous occasion took place just a week after his 6 month birthday when we felt he was finally ready to give it a go...Here he is all primed and ready for some sweet potato action...
Unfortunately he announced, "Are you kidding me?! Sweet Potato? There isn't anything 'sweet' about that junk!" As you can tell he was not pleased with his initial introduction to baby cuisine. A little mixed in breastmilk will work wonders, though and we managed to get at least some of it into his mouth!
Now of course he is eating well and thoroughly enjoys his fruits! He's still kind of picky about finishing the veggies and cereal, but overall we consider him a GREAT eater! I am one lucky mommy!
2 comments:
Jessica! I love your blog!!! What a beautiful family you guys have. I just started a blog about a month ago, and I am having a blast. I even got Adrienne to start one last night on she and Matts family :)
Its so funny, because I have office stuff on mine too (how could you not?) I love the baby sling you guys have, what a great idea! Hey, check out ours: www.thebahrs.blogspot.com and Adrienne's: www.matthowardfamily.blogpot.com
I'm due in 8 weeks...and I want more info on your stuff. Can you e-mail me the products that you have?
kthoward_@hotmail.com
Love you guys!
I'm loving all the updates. Your booth at the festival looks so cool. Baby Eddy just seems like such a great baby. Elliot doesn't look like a picky eater, but he is, and Truman eats EVERYTHING. Crazy huh? A picky eater is not so fun, so enjoy that little boy of yours.:)
Post a Comment