Friday, September 14, 2007

Family Vacation Part II

Part II to our family vacation was the long-awaited "Montana Trip" where-in my LITTLE sister was married to Seth Poulson. That's right...Jayne now has a new last name...Jayne Poulson. Weird! It's very surreal to me to see her as a wife, but also very natural. They were made for each other - not only is he the only guy in the world (I'm certain!) who has enough patience to handle her Diva-ness, but he also puts up with her sleep-talking (which is an almost nightly event). Congrats you two! I love having a brother! :-)

During this trip Jackson absolutely Hero-Worshipped my dad. He just couldn't leave him or his, "Big Truck" (my Dad's Dodge diesel-dualie complete with a camper on the back) alone! It was really sweet that they bonded so much and it made me sad to think about how long it might be before Jack sees his PaPa Hilsinger again. Dad said it perfectly when I commented on how much Jackson loved him, "Well - kids and animals like me..." (Those of you who know my dad will get a kick out of that statement...;-)

Dad took us to the Museum of the Rockies where Jackson saw, "Big Mike," a huge Tyrannosauras along with many other dinosaurs. He was in heaven! Eddison was just along for the ride and we were delighted to see that he fit perfectly in Big Mike's mouth...I believe he would have been considered an adorable appetizer.


No comments: