Sunday, September 06, 2009

Part Time Model

I think she could be a FULL time model being the most beautiful girl in the world (and not just the most beautiful girl in the room...or on the street), but who really needs the pressure of life in the spotlight? :)  

Being Labor Day weekend it is yet again time for the Matthews Alive festival in downtown Matthews.  Nellie and I can hardly believe it's our 4th year as crafters in this show!  We think our booth looks the best it's ever looked and are excited about some new products we've made this year like our new style of headbands and hairclips, burp cloths, baby boy ties, and blessing gowns.  As always, our favorite part is meeting expecting mommies as well as moms with their little ones (especially the newborns! :)

Here are some pics of Norah modeling a headband with the optional fabric flower clip attachment. :)  Expect a full report covering our Matthews Alive 2009 experience soon! :)  
(And if you're in the area and planning on going downtown to enjoy the festival, please stop by and say "HI!" :).  We love visitors! :)



5 comments:

Seth and Jayne said...

those head bands are so cute! if i ever have a girl, you will give me one...?;-)

ps. Norah is pretty cute too:-)

pss. My word verification is ociaboho.... love it.

Train Gang said...

Look at those Baby BLUES!!! I didn't realize how blue they were. maybe next time you'll get a brownie eyed?

jessie said...

Erin - Thank you. :)

Jayner - OF COURSE! :) So make me a niece already!

Dalee - Justin is well aware that I intend on having as many children as it takes to get a brown-eyed baby! LOL!!! (Okay, okay, I have a limit, but I'm REALLY hoping for at least one with brown hair and brown eyes someday. :)

Beckie said...

She's so cute! love the head bands! Think I could get one for Madison?

Mommy Weiss said...

she's beautiful!! love the headbands they're too cute!