Monday, September 14, 2009

Matthews Alive! 2009

I can't believe this is the 4th year Nellie and I have participated in the Matthews Alive! festival.  Where does the time go?  I can believe that we started this business with just one kid apiece.. Jack was about nine months old then!  And now we have three kids EACH - which means a full booth when the husbands come to visit!  :)  While it's not 100%, we fairly sure that this will have been our last year setting up downtown.  Maybe we'll return again in the distant future when our kids are all big enough to take care of themselves? :)  (Is there such a day?)  However, we will still be marketing our homemade baby accessories in our Etsy store and are still just as excited as ever about continuing to build our little business.  We are eagerly hoping for and anticipating an exciting year ahead.  :)

Here are some of the photos from this year's show.  I think our booth looked the cutest it's ever looked this year! :) 
   
Why, who is this handsome fella'?  There's nothing more sexy than a man pulling a red wagon.


Norah demonstrating the 'Kangaroo' carry. :)

New this year:  our Hucklebuds hair-clips and hair-bands!  I cannot wait for Norah's hair to grow long enough for a hair-clip. :)

Also new this year:  Adjustable ties for little boys.  Nellie had to make a bunch for her sister's wedding and we decided they were so cute that needed to add them to our current product list.  So cute!  (Her little man, Will, is modeling one in the picture. :)



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow! I would love to do something like that. Do the 2 of you make everything? How do you keep up? Everything is adorable. I especially love the little ties! They would be perfect for little boys in church! I don't know how you find the time... nap time? or maybe late at night after the kids went to bed? Anyway, it's charming and I love the name!