I love to hear the conversations that transpire between Justin and the boys when I'm not in the same room...
Eddie: "Why?"
Justin: (spoken seriously, while re-dressing the nudist) "Because other little boys will be jealous."
**************************************************************
Justin: (Upon discovering that Jack had squeezed hair gel into the Rug Doctor we'd rented over the weekend.) "Well, sorry guys.. I guess we can't go to the movie now since you were being so disobedient. Jackson, you know better than to put hair gel in the carpet cleaner!"
Jackson: (sobbing) "But you were upstairs when you was supposed to be down here watching me!"
2 comments:
I laughed out loud and had to read it to Jeff. Thank you.
That is so funny! Your kids crack me up! I can't wait until Montanna starts really talking. I'm sure I will have some funny stories then too. Thanks for the congratulations! We are so excited about a new baby. Montanna will be 21 months old when she becomes a big sister and I have been feeling so,so. I do feel much better with this pregnancy than I did last time with Montanna. I don't know if it is just because I'm not working and am able to rest a little bit more, or if we are having a boy? I guess we'll know in about a month.
Post a Comment