Last weekend we took the kids in to Portrait Innovations with three objectives: #1 - Have Eddie's (overdue) 2 year portrait taken. #2 - Have Norah's (overdue) newborn portrait taken. #3 - MOST importantly, have a beautiful and priceless first-professional-photo of all three of the kids in their coordinating outfits taken.
Easier said than done.
Eddie wanted nothing to do with sitting for a group photo. Despite our best attempts we were unable to convince him to sit still and smile with Jack and Norah, so we gave up before a complete meltdown occurred. I was/am so bummed about it! I really wanted a nice picture of all three of my little monkey's together for our Gallery Wall (currently a work in progress). Hopefully we'll have better luck next time, right? At least objectives #1 and #2 were completed - and two out of three isn't bad! :)
The following three posts include the photos from Portrait Innovations along with some photos that I've taken over the past few weeks. I've been having some major fun with my new camera and would love more practice if anyone would like to volunteer their kids! :) (Mine will only acquiesce to so many photo-shoots...voluntarily, anyway! ;)
Enjoy! (Feedback is always appreciated...hint hint...:)
7 comments:
i think the pictures look great and can't wait to see the picture of all three of them together!
i volunteer MY girls for a JW photoshoot! my camera is not doing them justice!
great pictures! i volunteer my kids too. i actually liked your pictures better!
I volunteer!! I was going to ask you but I didn't want to overwhelm you!!!!!
Such cute kids. I would volunteer Catherine, but she is going through the same phase as Eddie where pictures aren't much fun for her.
Your photography skills are amazing. Very nice!!!
I loved all of the pictures. Your kids are so stinking cute! I love how babies look around at anything and everything. It makes it fun to find new things that will excite them and help them learn even more. I read that a child 0-3 years old has a brain that works 3 times as hard and fast as our own. They are learning so much, so fast.
Those are so great! I love the Jelly Belly photos!!!! what a great idea too...I will have to use that for Venice who I can't get to take a picture. she won't EVER sit with her sister. she gets annoyed that I'm trying to pose her and just starts crying.
The wided eyed photo of Norah is so precious. they all are. Naked babies are the best. Also, are those eyes BLUE??? so much for brown being dominate!!??
Why do you go and pay someone else? You are so professional!!!
They are darling!!
Post a Comment