Thursday, April 02, 2009

Eddie-O (Spaghetti-O)

Our individual pictures of Eddison turned out great! He may have been upset almost the entire time we were at the studio, but the photographer was able to make him smile at least a few times! :) (We also resorted to bribery with fruit snacks and a binky.)

Eddison's 2 year portrait. Isn't he handsome?! :)


I couldn't decided between these two pictures (above and below). The top one is a classic pose and his smile is, of course, adorable. But the bottom photo has so much personality! LOL! They caught the picture as he was in mid-run to get away from the camera. I made Justin choose (he picked the top one) and we decided to get the disc of all the negatives so we can print off the other if we want. ;)

*******************************************************

These next photographs are from a fun little photo-shoot I did with Eddie a few weeks ago. I couldn't keep him seated and every time I positioned him where I wanted him he would immediately peanut-roll out of the way and laugh. So I broke down and was going to attempt to bribe him to sit still with candy (his favorite thing in the whole world), but then thought I might as well give him the entire bucket of Jelly-Belly's and see what happened. :)

What I imagine the proverbial 'Kid in a candy shop' to look like. :) I wish Jelly-Belly's made me that excited! LOL!

Despite his excitement at being handed the most candy he's ever seen (at one time) Eddie remembered his manners and offered to share one with me. :)

After I let him eat entirely too many jelly-belly's, this little guy was on a major sugar-high! He was being so silly - I loved it!

Jelly-Belly smile

1 comment:

Aaron said...

that is so funny!(I bet my mom wouldn't let me have a jelly-bean jar THAT big:)