Thursday, April 02, 2009

Jack

Jackson was great at Portrait Innovations! He sat how he was told to sit and smiled at (almost) all of the right times. It's nice having at least one child old enough to understand that the better they listen to Mommy and Daddy the faster they can be done getting their picture taken! :) We had intended to only get individual portraits of Eddie and Norah since we'll be taking Jackson back for his 4 year (holy cow!) portraits in just a few months. However, we ended up with all of the negatives so I got a cute individual of Jack anyway. On top of that, since we couldn't get all three kids in one shot, we did a 'brother's' photo and I love it!

Two handsome Wilde boys! I can't believe how much they've grown over the past year! I also can't believe how alike AND how different they look. I am one lucky Mommy!


Here's just Jack - cute and STILL! (*gasp*!)

*******************************************************


The following pictures I took a couple of weeks ago while Eddie and Norah were napping. I was trying to entertain Jack and found myself thinking about how his girl-friends like to play dress-up more than anything. I have never bought any boy dress-ups because I've only ever seen a batman costume and while Jack likes Batman, he's not really into him enough to want to dress up like him (rather, I don't want to shell out the money for a costume he'll only wear a few times.). So I decided to improvise! I brought down one of Justin's work shirts and his old work shoes and asked Jackson if he wanted to dress up like Daddy does for work. He was so excited! He LOVED wearing Justin's shirt and stomped around in the shoes talking (in his best 'Daddy' voice) about how he was going to the bus (Justin takes the bus uptown) and then to work. :)

Mr. Jackson Wilde, CEO
It has a nice ring to it!



Who wouldn't hire this kid? (I think this photo will work as great blackmail someday. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful...right down to the finger in the nose-LOL