Friday, December 12, 2008

To My Daughter

I love that you are so active! I can already tell you're ready to keep up with two crazy big brothers! However, please kindly remove your knees/feet from under my ribs. If they must remain in their current location, please focus on strengthening your upper body coordination for a while and stop trying to break through my ribcage.

All my love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This from a girl that's never gone 40 weeks. Or 42. When I was pregnant with Julia, Lincoln's sister was pregnant with her fourth. She had never gone into her 9th month. She did on #4 (her last, coincidentally) and was horribly shocked and dismayed by her discomfort level right up through week 40. I tease, but good luck with the weeks ahead. Nothin' like toes 'tween the ribs to make you actually look forward to pushing out a baby!
And I just realized that Kennedy is signed in and I don't want ot rewrite this post in order to sign in myself so...
Molly

Katie B. said...

Ha Ha! I loved that. Totally know how you feel, its like they are riverdancing on your ribs! One of my favorite tricks was just raising my arms. I know I looked crazy, cuz i did it everywhere, but it sure makes you fell better!!!

Katie said...

Let me know if that memo works out for you and the baby girl ;)

and Molly's comment made me laugh, just imagine a 9lb baby's knees my dear =P

Thinking of you!