Monday, February 07, 2011

Family Photos: December 2010

If I had to describe our family photo shoot for 2010 in just one word it would be: COLD! In truth we should have just rescheduled, but we had already done that a couple of times and I wanted to get them done BEFORE 2011. So - even though rain was in the forecast and the temperature was hovering below freezing, we loaded up the kids and met with Courtney Beck (the same amazing photographer we used last year and for Beckett's newborn photos). Bless her for agreeing to still do the shoot with such terrible weather!

We decided to go with more neutral colors this year since we went so bright last year. I love both styles! Courtney had found an old barn that she wanted to try out for our location and I think it was perfect. I was a little bummed we didn't get pictures of just all of the kids together and then a few of just Justin and me, but we were all feeling the cold and it had begun drizzling almost as soon as we got to the barn so time was limited.

I can hardly believe how much the kids have grown since last year. Especially Norah who barely even had hair for last year's photos! And, of course, this time we had a new addition to the family :).

(*all of the pics of Eddie are on his birthday post*)

I love this picture because Norah makes this face whenever she's trying not to smile. Justin and I just get a kick out of this face so I was really happy to see that Courtney had caught it on camera.













4 comments:

merathon said...

these turned out so great! do you and justin have a bet going on when eddie will pass up jack in height?? :)

Lindsey said...

Such cute pictures! I love your photographer and the place you shot the pictures. They turned out perfect!

Train Gang said...

these pictures show that you guys have so much fun together as a family. That just beams off the images. thanks for sharing them!!

Julie said...

The last family shot is my absolute favorite!! You guys looks amazing.