Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Wilde Christmas 2009

What an amazing Christmas! Thank you to all who sent Christmas cards - we loved reading your updates and seeing how much your beautiful families have grown over the past year!

'Twas the night before Christmas and Santa had made his visit! (Hours of shopping, hiding, wrapping, preparing...)

And less than 30 minutes to destroy it all! LOL! The aftermath... 10 points to anyone who can spot the baby :).

Wilde Family Christmas 2009

Our best (and cutest!) presents in their Christmas Jammies (we always get them a new pair to open the night before Christmas... A tradition passed down from both of our families.)

Jackson's BIG present from Santa was his new pet rat. When I told him to pick the most beautiful girl name he could for her, he thought for a moment and then replied, "I know! I gonna call her Mommy!" :)
After calling her 'Mommy' a few times and discovering the confusion that ensued when I answered, he changed her name to 'Ellie'. His exact words, "How 'bout 'Ellie'? That be a beautiful name?"
Eddie has other thoughts on the matter and continues to call her 'Puppet' - which I think is adorable! We may get 'Ellie' a cage-mate so Eddie can name his own rat. They really are cute little pets!

Just getting started...

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without making a gingerbread house! :)

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Happy 2010!!!

1 comment:

Katie B. said...

Oh my gosh, I love that he wanted to call her mom! What a sweetie.