On December 21st Justin turned a respectable 31 years old and we celebrated our 7-year anniversary! Since my mom was here she watched our kiddos while we went out for an amazing dinner at The Melting Pot. I think it's safe to say we'll be going back there soon... :)
Seven Top Moments In The Last Seven Years (chronologically):
1. Our wedding in the Mesa, Arizona temple (you're stuck with me forever, Just! *cue evil laughter*).
2. Living in the mountains and picking huckleberries for the summer (no, seriously).
3. Moving from Utah (BYU) to Charlotte and beginning a new adventure on the East Coast.
4. Buying our first house and making life-long friends.
5. Jackson
6. Eddison
7. Eleanor
Hmm... Not bad, right?! I think we've managed to accomplish quite a bit and I can't wait to see what's in store for our future together! Love you, babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment