On my way home from the store today Jackson was in the backseat demonstrating his musical genius by singing the following songs (the first was a creation of his own and the second was his cover of the child classic 'Twinkle, Twinkle.")
Song #1:
I have a' owie on mine BUTT! On mine BUTT! On mine BUTT!
The tree is going away,
The tree has lots of owies,
Theodore in a' tree a' getting nuts from the sparrow...
(The thing that cracked me up was how he emphasized the word 'butt' when we ONLY use the word 'Bottom' to refer to that particular part of his anatomy! It was a slight shock to hear him enunciating so clearly a word we've - or at least I've - tried to prevent around here! LOL!!)
Song #2:
Kwinkle, Kwinkle, Kwinkle 'tar
How I number what you are.
Like a diamond up in the sky,
dum dum dum dum dum dum dum,
Kwinkle, Kwinkle, wittle 'tar,
How I number what you are!
As for Eddie, there has been a breakthrough (almost)! He's FINALLY getting some more teeth! Up until now he's had just the front top two and top two molars and the bottom front two, but a few weeks ago his bottom molars appeared and now just below the surface I can see all four lateral incisors! It's about time! :)
Baby #3 is also doing great! I had an appointment yesterday and his/her little heartbeat was loud and clear at 176 bpm. The baby is now a little over two inches - about the size of a prune! How cute!
As a family we're getting very excited for our big trip to Portland to visit Justin's parents! We'll be there a whole week and can't wait for them to see how much the boys have grown since we last saw them a year ago! Eddie was just a scrawny 10 lb. 6 month old then! Oh how things have changed! LOL! It sounds like Grandma and Grandpa have planned lots of fun activities and as an added bonus the boys will have a chance to see Uncle Nishan and Uncle Devin while we're there! Definite pictures to follow that trip!
6 comments:
funny you should post about the slings-- when i was in the hospital just a couple days ago, the lactation consultant came in to talk to me. she mentioned something about slings and how she thought they were great for nursing and i asked her which sling she recommended since there were so many out there. she said "we recommend the hucklebaby sling." my jaw dropped and i told her that i know the girls who make those! i was so proud! she was singing your praises and said they used to carry some other ones but stopped carrying them since everybody loved yours! yea! i think that means i'm going to have to buy one from you-- i want to see all your fabric choices!
I loved every bit of that post! I have been trying to get out to Portland too, basically to see the house (grandma Fitch says when she stayed there, she was in one of the "wings"!)
Jess-
Cute blog! YOu need to teach me a few things that I can't figre out when I blog? Maybe I could come over for a lesson. Hey, do you have a recipe Erin keeps talking about? She says it's on your blog...maybe you have many. I can't even remember what it is, but she keeps talking about it.
-Heath
Hey, are those slings on your website?
Those slings are beautiful! And as always, your Jack cracks me up!
a wittle tar is WAY better than a little star.
Post a Comment