HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKSON!

One of the (un-edited) pics from his 3 year photo shoot. He refused to take the band-aid off! We also had the first set of 'brother' pictures taken and I'll post pictures from that soon! They gave us a disc of the negatives, but most need to be cropped first.
A post blowing-out the candle pose... He's getting so big!
In lieu of cake - which Jackson won't eat, but licks the frosting off of - I made a dirt dessert (complete with gummy bugs and worms!) and served it in a new remote controlled truck. Jack LOVED the truck and blowing out the candle, but true to tradition he wanted none of the dessert! He said, "No - it's too icky a' me!" Next year I'm considering just sticking a candle into a tub of frosting. That I KNOW he'll eat! :)
Jack loved helping Justin wash the cars... of course the hose was his favorite part. :)
Eddie clearly enjoyed Jackson's birthday dessert a little more than the average bear...
What movie would be complete without popcorn and a large lemonade? :)
Testing out the new trampoline.
For the Fourth of July we BBQ'd with friends (per tradition!) and watched as the daddy's put on a great firework show! (Well - as great as it can get with 'legal' fireworks, anyway ;) Eddie clapped after each firework and Jackson went NUTS! He was the most excited we've ever seen him and it made my night to just watch his reaction after each explosion! (I tried to upload a video, but blogger isn't letting me right now. I'll try again later!)
My boys - Fourth of July 2008
Eddie, Kate, Jack, Arwen
Mommy and Jackson (As noticed in my new profile picture, my attempt for a 'Mommy and Eddie' photo was futile. He wanted no part of it! LOL!!)
Triplets? :)
Jackson loves his watermelon!
2 comments:
These pictures are so ADORABLE!!!! But the one picture of Eddie with the cake is PRICELESS!!! It made me laugh!!
Seriously, that picture of Eddie with the cake is hilarious. He looks like he put himself into a sugar coma. Haha! He's so cute I just want to snuggle him!
Post a Comment