Friends and Family, meet Baby Wilde #3! We've been eager to announce our wonderful and exciting news for awhile, but had to wait until our computer problems were taken care of!
As of today our little grape is 9 wks. 5 days old (the u/s picture was taken at 7 weeks) and is expected to make his/her debut on:
February 9, 2009.
The ultrasound showed a healthy little bug and hearing it's little heart-beat was (as always!) so amazing! We have been able to hear the heart-beat on the hand-held doppler for about a week now and it's been consistently between 180-190 bpm. Healthy, strong and fast!
Jackson is VERY excited about a new baby and is convinced that I'M having a GIRL baby and that HE is having a BOY baby. It's too funny! He likes to lift his shirt and point out his 'baby belly' and regularly says things like, "I need soda! I sick! The baby needs soda!" (This is because I've been trying ginger-ale (and the heaven sent Zofran!) to calm the relentless nausea. Jack quickly picked up on the idea. :)
Since we had very much been trying to conceive this baby I discovered I was pregnant very early on (the beginning of June) and decided to wait TWO WHOLE WEEKS to be able to tell Justin on Father's Day. It was a long and tortuous wait, but totally worth it! I had wrapped an industrial sized jar of sweet pickles (my #1 favorite food during my pregnancy with Eddie, but hadn't eaten since he was born) and he knew exactly what it meant as soon as he opened it! I had his reaction on video to post on our blog as a way to announce the news, but it was one of our unfortunate casualties. Believe me - it was priceless! :)
Of course the first thing he said (after, "Really?!!!) was, "I guess we need a mini-van!" (Guys are so practical!!! LOL!!!)
(Be sure to scroll down to see the previous new posts with pictures! I think I'm almost caught up! :)
16 comments:
Wow - congrats!! If you go ahead and schedule HER to be induced on Feb 7 - we'll have that entire 5 days covered!! 2/5 - Troy, 2/6 - Eddie, 2/7 - BGW-to-be, 2/8 - Jessi, 2/9 M&J. What in the world happens 40 weeks (or 38 really) before that?!
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! What is your official due date? They changed mine to Feb 11.
Oh My GOODNESS!! I just yelled out loud!! Congrats!! You are my hero.
YEAH!! Congrats!
Jess - tell me about it!! LOL!! Of course if I actually deliver on my due date we could tell Matt and Jake we got them a new cousin for their birthday. :)
Tiffany - According to LMP my due date is February 6, but since I was charting I know exactly when ovulation occurred (and it was a few days late) so my official due date is February 9th. :)
EXCITING!!! You are so cute the way you told Justin! Tell Jackson Congrats on his little boy ;-)
Aaah, a girl after my own heart. Keep kickin' 'em out girl. The last two times you were pregnant I was too, due very close. I feel left out but I guess it's time to let you younger ladies carry on without me. Jesse is about to head to nursery and I don't have another one about to make a debut. Weird! Does that mean I have to start going to RS?
Congrats!!
congratulations, jess! you were born to be a mother and just keep getting better and better at it! after i saw your post, i asked patrick to guess who i just found out was pregnant. he thought for a second and then said, "the wildes?" i couldn't believe he guessed it on the first try!
congratulations!! that is really exciting. i hope you have a little girl this time. your boys are so cute i can't wait to see what a wilde girl would look like!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you! I just knew it was going to be sometime soon because well.....that's just the way you are! Confession....we're "that way" too. I didn't even have a clue until I was 2 months along so we'll have the little boyfriend/girlfriend waiting for you for our third arranged marriage! Looks like a Turkey baby and a sweet little Valentine!
Congratulations!!! A family of FIVE! How exciting!
Congratulations!! that is great news, we're very excited for you and hope you're feeling well.
Yeah! So fun! #3 is the best!!! I am so excited for you. I was reading it and my eyes were tearing up. Silly me. emotional. Maybe baby hungry. well, actully just stinking excited for another mama to experience more joy in her life! I love you Jessica and am so happy for you guys!! Call me if you need a morning to rest. well, thats not "if",..you will need it so call me and I'll watch them active boyz of yours!! :)
WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This is so wonderful! I have to say I knew this post was coming any day. And couldn't wait for it!! You guys are getting further and further ahead of us, and that is good because you are my inspiration and guiding light on motherhood! I really really hope you get feeing better soon :( the sickies aren't fun. But so happy the baby is healthy! Also, I love the picture of Justin with the boys and their faces!!! AND Eddie's dessert picture. Love that!
Congratulations!! So excited for another little Wilde! And so excited to see you all in a few days...
A belated congrats! How exciting. I hope you have a girl, if only to even out the ratio at home!!
Post a Comment