
Where's the equality?! Of course I'm just kidding...We couldn't be MORE happy for my little sister and her husband who just found out today that they will be welcoming A SON in September!!!
It turns out both my older sister and I were wrong since we had pegged this one to be a baby GIRL! Apparently this little guy displayed true exhibitionist form and let the world know which team he was batting for from the beginning. ;-) (Sounds a little familiar...he's already going to get along just fine with his cousins! ;-)
It turns out both my older sister and I were wrong since we had pegged this one to be a baby GIRL! Apparently this little guy displayed true exhibitionist form and let the world know which team he was batting for from the beginning. ;-) (Sounds a little familiar...he's already going to get along just fine with his cousins! ;-)
Jayne emailed me a picture of the u/s via her camera phone - so the details are a little fuzzy, but he's still SO CUTE! I can't wait to hold him!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment