Where does the time go?! Two weeks ago Eddie had his 15 month well-baby check. He's officially a tank:
Height: 30 1/2 inches (35%)
Weight: 22 lbs. 4 oz. (25%!)
(Jack jumped on the other scale (fully clothed) and weighed in at 26 lbs. 6 oz. He's going to get eaten by his little brother!)
(Jack jumped on the other scale (fully clothed) and weighed in at 26 lbs. 6 oz. He's going to get eaten by his little brother!)
Head Circ: B I G :)
The nurse actually weighed him TWICE because she didn't believe he could jump from the negative-5th percentile to the +25th percentile in just three months...of course she doesn't see how much this boy can eat! LOL!! :) It was a proud mommy moment. He is perfectly healthy and didn't even cry for his vaccination. (He has never more than whimpered a little for them! Come to think of it neither of the boys have ever really cried at their immunizations. I think it's because 1. They're both bruisers and, 2. Justin plays so hard with them anyway a shot must feel like nothing! :)
At 15 months Eddie also:
*babbles NON-stop! Most of it unintelligible, but his latest true phrases are: (while waving), "Hewwo Mama!", and, "bat-time!" (bath-time!) So cute!
*is starting to defend himself from Jack and the other toddlers. No more Mr. Nice-Guy! :)
*still only has his front two bottom and top teeth and two top molars. That's it.
*loves ALL vegetables and most fruits! Lucky mommy!
*thinks he's stair safe, but mommy knows better
*loves playing outside! Especially helping daddy mow the lawn and digging dirt out of mommy's garden!
*loves his big brother!
*is mommy's helper by throwing away trash and putting toys away in the playroom.
*LOVES to dance and sing!
This past week Eddison had his FIRST HAIR CUT! It's SO cute! We just trimmed the back a little (no worries - he STILL HAS CURLS!) and kept the top pretty much the same length. He looks so old now! From the back he looks exactly like Jackson did (just a little more chubby :). How did I get such adorable boys?! :) Justin and I both took turns trimming his melon and Eddison thought it was a game the whole time. Jackson was mad he didn't get a turn next, but his hair is still recovering from daddy's butchering session last month! ;)
3 comments:
Is this the baby that we were worried about just 6 months ago?
He couldn't be healthier looking!!!
WHAT A DOLL!!!!
He sure is a chunk (just like I like it)! And seriously - he looks SO much like Justin when he was a little guy. I didn't really see it a ton until Eddie chunked up - which is funny because we always thought Justin was such a skinny, skinny little guy - but not when he was Eddie's age! He had that round face too - so cute!
Hey Stranger :) I hope you are all doing well. I love reading your blog, you're so great at it!!
I can't believe Eddie is such a person! we cant wait to see you all again soon and hang out. it's going to be soo cute seeing them all play together.
We should definitley make some plans to go to the park soon.
Debby
Post a Comment