Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Our Holiday Weekend! See why I'm Thankful?!

This post is really just all about sharing pictures from this past week! We had a great Thanksgiving with great friends and good food! We're so thankful for our little family, our friends, our home, and the gospel!

Jackson helping Daddy decorate the outside of the house on the day after Thanksgiving...and it was ALL Justin's idea! He's really just a kid at heart! (Notice Jackson's HAIRCUT!!! Yes - I did it myself! :-)
Justin hanging our icicle lights...he did a beautiful job! I'll have to post some pics of the house all lit up at night!
Jack put a decent size dent in his piece of pizza at Costco. I loved watching him lift the whole thing up to his mouth...It was a workout for him!
New shoes!!! Jackson needed new shoes and those are just one thing I simply cannot/will not be cheap about (though I did get these on post-Thanksgiving day sale for $25!)! He HAD to have some Vans...Aren't they adorable?!
Cute as a bug! Look at those cheeks! I can't get enough of them! I LOVE how much his face is filling out! And I LOVE his crooked smile!!!
"Look! A nut!" Last week we spent quite a bit of time at the park enjoying the beautiful fall weather! This is also a good picture of Jackson's pre-haircut hair...Normally pretty curly in our Carolina humidity, but more frizzy and full of static during our dry, cold winter months! I had to do something about it!
Eddison loves the park! He can't get enough of watching all the kids play and flirting with the other mommies...His shirt says it all! (I tried to be good, but I got bored!)
Thanksgiving Day! It was Eddison's very first Turkey Day so I made him wear what Justin referred to as a, "lame," onesie. ;-) Hey - it was his FIRST Thanksgiving! You have to have a onesie for that! Just like he'll have a special one for Christmas! This picture was in front of our good friends' house where we spent the afternoon eating way too much! And Eddie even got his first taste of meat ever!!! Turkey, of course! (Sadly, he didn't like it...we'll be waiting to introduce meat for a few more weeks...;-)
Here's another one of Jackson all bundled up while helping Daddy hang the lights. I love the Carhartt jacket on him! It cracks me up every time he wears it!




2 comments:

Beckie said...

Your boys are to cute! Btw I like the "lame" onesie!!

Tiffanyrose said...

Jess, Eddi is getting big! I can totally tell a difference. This is about the age when Porter took off too. Awesome pictures!