Tuesday, December 20, 2011

13 Weeks!!!

He or she already looks like a little Wilde. :)  I can't wait to meet this new little person! 

This u/s was at 12 weeks exactly - though the OB has it at 11 wks. 4 days.  (I'm right.  And baby was even measuring at 12 wks!  I know it's only a few days difference, but I KNOW when he/she is due!)

Most importantly - the secret is out!  Operation, "Surprise the Grandparents on Christmas," was a success!  We have since posted on Facebook to let all of our friends and remaining family members know that we are anticipating the arrival of our fifth little miracle who is due on June 26, 2012.

************

Cravings:  Tuna (crazy, right?), chinese food, steak
Aversions:  Most sweets, but especially chocolate.  I feel like I'm betraying my best friend!  This aversion has been particularly hard to swallow (pun intended) as it began just before Halloween, was in full force over Thanksgiving and is still present (another pun intended, lol..) now at Christmas.  When will I love chocolate again?!

Morning Sickness:  Yep, still getting sick in the morning (which is funny since anyone who's had a baby knows that "morning sickness" is really more like "all day sickness."  I'm usually feeling pretty good by 11 am, though.

Fatigue:  I'm actually feeling *glimpses* of renewed energy and am excited for what the next week or two will bring!

Baby:  I still occasionally use the doppler to listen to his/her heartbeat and it varies anywhere from 157 bpm to 180 bpm.  I think I've felt a few flutters here and there and am getting so anxious and excited to start feeling definite rolls and kicks.  I'm also very anxious and excited for our upcoming elective ultrasound to *hopefully* find out whether we're having a boy or a girl!

No comments: