This year Halloween was a low-key event. Since it fell on a Sunday, we didn't go trick or treating, but we did let the kiddos put on their costumes and play in the cul-de-sac :). Luckily, they got so much candy from the trunk-or-treat the day before they were not disappointed in the slightest. :)
Daddy and the little dragon sitting outside watching the other little monsters run around. :)
Justin took the kiddos around at the trunk-or-treat while I manned the candy cauldron. I love the trunk-or-treat! It's so fun to see everyone we know all dressed up (except for the few party poopers - ahem, Justin!) :).
Dorothy and the Wicked Witch :). Norah's was the only costume (besides mine) I pieced together on my own this year (hand-me-down dress from a friend, glitter shoes from target, tights, basket from A.C. Moore, and adorable braids = cutest Dorothy ever!!!). The only thing hand-made about my costume were my shoes. Old flats + adhesive spray + a lot of glitter ;). I really wanted to make the boys' costumes, but Justin insisted on buying them 'real' Iron Man and Hulk outfits.
Eddie the HULK!!! (He's showing me his muscles ;). He lived in this costume for about three weeks! Lol!
I wasn't going to dress Beckett up since he was only two months old and was going to be sleeping the whole time (see photo, lol), but then Costco had their costumes on sale and I caved. He's just so adorable as a baby dragon! :)
Princess Riley, Dorothy Norah, and Iron Man Jack
Seriously, could she be any more adorable?! :) It was so fun to put her hair in tiny braids and listen to her requests for a, "Tweet...Peas!!!" (Treat, please!) just melted me like buttah'!
No comments:
Post a Comment