
Happy 32nd birthday (to Justin) and 8 year anniversary (to us)!
Justin - when I find that I don't quite have the words to best express my feelings concerning the past eight years we've spent together as husband and wife, allow me to turn to someone who does... REO Speed.wagon (*moment of reverence, please* - okay, now proceed and read with passion!)
And even as I wander,
I'm keeping you in sight.
You're a candle in the window,
on a cold, dark winter's night. (Beautiful metaphor)
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might.
And I can't fight this feeling anymore.
I've forgotten what I've started fighting for.
And if I have to crawl upon the floor,
come crashing through your door,
baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.
Love you, Justin. Thank you for being born... and subsequently marrying me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment