Monday, December 13, 2010

Itty-Bitty Beckett (His newborn photo shoot)

Just shy of three weeks after Beckett was born we had an amazing photographer (Courtney Beck Photography) come over to take some newborn photos for us. We had planned to have them done within a few days of his birth, but his battle with jaundice was a long one and we didn't think the orangey/red coloring did him justice :). It only took me about two months to decide which images to purchase (the package came with 20 edited images on CD) and then another month to put them on here... With four kids and the holidays I don't think the timing is all that bad, lol! :)

Now go on and enjoy these adorable photos of our itty-bitty Beckett at almost three weeks old! :)


















4 comments:

Erin said...

gorgeous photos!! i seem to remember you saying something about not feeling cute or made up when Courtney came to take pictures (am I making this up?) but you look amazing, really!

Lindsey said...

I love these pictures! HE is adorable and I agree with Erin, you look amazing! So pretty.

The Shawcrofts said...

So cute! I love the one with him in a hat! You look great and he looks like a cuddly, perfect little baby!

Price Cream Parlor said...

beautiful photos! what a darling family you have!!