Monday, May 31, 2010

Jackson's Graduation 2010

Summer has officially begun! Jackson's last day of preschool (May 20th) was a grand affair complete with cap and gown, Pomp and Circumstance, and, of course, a party in the park. :) We're so proud of Jack and all of the hard work he's accomplished during this first year of preschool!

Our Preschool Graduate!

Mommy and the man-of-the-hour!

Jack striking a pose with Daddy.

Jackson's class (Jack is on the third row back, far left. Yep - right next to the tallest kid in the class, lol.).

They walked in to Pomp and Circumstance. Too funny! :)

Jack insisted that his end-of-year gift for his teachers be, "Beautiful flowers." He picked out each bouquet especially for Ms. Mary Beth and Ms. Tracey. It was so cute watching him pick out the perfect colors for each teacher. :)

2 comments:

ajjdnndm'smom said...

Honestly, SO CUTE!!! And the picture of him holding the flowers for his teachers is heart melting....what a great little guy!!

Price Cream Parlor said...

HELLO!!! I haven't checked your blog in so long! How adorable is your family?!!! Congrats on the newest addition! How fun! I have loved reading your potential names and getting caught up with the Wildes!!!

I must say - I think you are a FANTASTIC mom!!! How wonderful to have these little people in your life - and how blessed they are to call you guys their parents!