After coming to the semi-depressing realization that my nursery-nesting must remain at a standstill until Sprout is born and I know which colors to accent the nursery with, I decided to throw my nesting energies into the rest of the house. First order of business? Color! I had searched for some bright blue/green/yellow/red throw pillows for the couch and was able to find one (the first on the left) I really liked at Target - but it was $20! For a throw pillow! Needless to say, I only bought one and then took it to Hancock's Fabric where I was able to find fabric to 'fit' with the Target pillow. I was able to get the materials to make THREE more pillows for the price of one! :) (I have yet to make the third, but it will be another in the red/yellow poppy fabric for the long couch.) I'm going to make some solid colored pillows as well and will put up some pictures as soon as I get them finished. :)
(Left to right: Target pillow, homemade pillows)
1 comment:
love the curtains!! the kids are getting so big. so adorable!
Post a Comment