Oh My gosh she is sooo TINY!!! Congrats on being out Norah. I can barely get over how tiny she is. I know that you go early but were they all that little?? Congrats again!!
She is an absolute beauty!! Tiny but just perfect!! I see a little Jackson in her..... I have sent a little package that should arrive in about 3 days....I had so much fun!! She will probably grow out of them fast but she had to have something to wear!!
Welcome Norah! She is just beautiful (and SO tiny)! I am so happy for you. I hope the recovery goes well. Can't wait to hear the details. Oh and she was born of be best day of the year, sharing a birthday with yours truly!
i hopped on to check all my blogs and was definitely NOT expecting to see this post! congratulations! she is so tiny-- will she have to stay in the hospital long?
i have a bunch of preemie clothes that will fit her just perfectly from when kendall came so early, so i'm definitely going to pull those out for you to use!
so happy about the name you chose! love it! hope you're feeling well and can't wait to talk to you and hear all the details!
Jessica...our babies just love to come early, but they are perfect so it's such a bonus! I love getting to enjoy them tiny because it just doesn't last very long. Eleanor is beautiful. Love the pics. You look A.MAZING!!!! Congratulations! :)
WOW! I forget that your babies pop into the world early!!! EVER BETTER! so glad that you chose Norah. She fits your family perfectly!!! anxiously awaiting details!!!
Congratulations Jess! She is beautiful. So is the room you created for her. It was fun for Jaron and I to see your hubby at the receptions. Wish we could have seen you too!
22 comments:
SOOOO beautiful! And I love Nora! Jess, I am soo incredibly happy for you guys. Congratulations!
Knowing how early you always deliver I had been thinking your time was fast approaching! Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl!
I just *knew* you'd have her this week!
Jessica, I seriously teared up looking at your beautiful little princess. Congratulations on your third blessing Wilde family!
Her name is just perfect!
Oh my goodness! She is darling and I love the name Norah! I am so glad you chose that one. The nursery was done just in time. I am so excited for you!
Congrats! She's such a cutie! can't wait to hear her story
Oh she is perfect! You look amazing too!
Oh My gosh she is sooo TINY!!! Congrats on being out Norah. I can barely get over how tiny she is. I know that you go early but were they all that little?? Congrats again!!
She is an absolute beauty!! Tiny but just perfect!! I see a little Jackson in her.....
I have sent a little package that should arrive in about 3 days....I had so much fun!! She will probably grow out of them fast but she had to have something to wear!!
Love to you all!!!!
Welcome Norah!
She is just beautiful (and SO tiny)! I am so happy for you. I hope the recovery goes well. Can't wait to hear the details.
Oh and she was born of be best day of the year, sharing a birthday with yours truly!
....or is it Eddison she looks like?
Congratulations! She is so perfect! I think she looks a lot like Eddison. What do you think? She is so cute. Love you!
She is beautiful!!
Congrats!!
What a precious family.
Loved looking at your cute blog for a minute!
Love, Cousin Rachelle
i hopped on to check all my blogs and was definitely NOT expecting to see this post! congratulations! she is so tiny-- will she have to stay in the hospital long?
i have a bunch of preemie clothes that will fit her just perfectly from when kendall came so early, so i'm definitely going to pull those out for you to use!
so happy about the name you chose! love it! hope you're feeling well and can't wait to talk to you and hear all the details!
Jessica...our babies just love to come early, but they are perfect so it's such a bonus! I love getting to enjoy them tiny because it just doesn't last very long. Eleanor is beautiful. Love the pics. You look A.MAZING!!!! Congratulations! :)
Congratulations! She is a darling addition to your sweet family!!! Glad all is well with you and little Norah (love the name!!)
Congratulations, she's beautiful! I love that you ended up choosing Eleanor, it's such a pretty name!
Congratulations, Wildes! She's beautiful!
She's gorgeous! Congratulations! And, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name you picked!
Congratulations!!!! She's adorable and Love the Name. You look wonderful as always like it was nothing. Wishing you all wonderful things!!
love the pics! :0) She is so beautiful, congrats again.
WOW! I forget that your babies pop into the world early!!! EVER BETTER! so glad that you chose Norah. She fits your family perfectly!!! anxiously awaiting details!!!
Congratulations Jess! She is beautiful. So is the room you created for her. It was fun for Jaron and I to see your hubby at the receptions. Wish we could have seen you too!
Post a Comment