Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jack's #1 Present and Eddie's 3rd Word!

So here are a couple of videos from Christmas! The first is Jackson opening a very special package from his Aunt Julia and (someday) Uncle David... They went to EXTREMELY GREAT lengths to get the green Chick Hicks diecast car that was needed to help complete Jack's growing CARS character collection. By extreme I mean waging war on EBAY against other desperate shoppers in search of the hot item! THANK YOU so much for your dedication to the cause! :-) He LOVES his car (and the VW Bus!!!)!



This next video is also from Christmas morning... Eddison has been saying the word, "Hello!" For about a week now so I decided to capture it on film! It's SO stinkin' cute!




I'll put up some Christmas pictures soon! Just wanted to get these videos on first! :-)
Love to all!

No comments: