Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Beckett: Two Months (a little late)

Can two months (plus a couple of weeks) really have gone by already?! Beckett has grown so much since his one month birthday... Every day we fall more and more in love with him (is that even possible?!) and there are usually multiple arguments among the older boys (and sometimes Justin and me) throughout the day as to who gets to hold him, who gets to give him his binky, who Beckett loves more, etc. :) Norah is always the first to alert us when Beckett is sad, "He crying!" And Eddie calls Beck, "My best little buddy!" I think we all feel the same way. :)

Month #2 has brought about some new milestones for Baby B - most notably our little man is now smiling and oh, is it so stinkin' cute! His two month stats are:

Height: 22 inches (5-10%)
Weight: 9 lbs. 7 oz. (Woo Hoo! I CAN make more than skim milk! Even if he's not on the chart yet, he's still gained almost 2 lbs. since his last appointment! ;)
Head: 15 3/4" (It's only 25-50%, but it was 5-10% at one month so the nurse did a double take and asked to measure again. I just laughed and explained that she didn't make a mistake - I just have big-headed children. She still insisted on re-measuring to "be sure" and got the same measurement. ;)
Eye Color: Still unknown! Right now they're a cross between blue and gray with some gold and brown flecks around the center. I used to be convinced they would turn brown, but now I'm not so sure. At this point I have no idea what they're going to do!

Beckett is the only child I have who has standing permission to stick his tongue out at me ;).

Kisses from Daddy. It's pretty much a scientific law that you can't hold this boy without kissing on his dimpled cheeks :).

I love that he fits into more clothes now! This outfit was Eddie's and I couldn't wait for Little B. to be able to wear it to church :).

Handsome AND charming... Yep - he's a Wilde boy :).

Smiling at Daddy

There are times he looks so much like Eddie (except for the eye color)!

"Something was happening slightly to the left that made everybody happy..."

I LOVE this picture! He looks like a little dough-boy, lol! And can you see his little dimple in his right cheek?! :) Seriously - his cuteness is immeasurable ;).

You can honestly see his little eyes twinkling! Why must babies be so adorable?! :)

These were all some of Beckett's first smiles - and they were definitely worth the wait! :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow! He is adorable... such sweet smiles. I love his little church outfit too. Girls are fun to dress, but boys can be fun too. Thank goodness they are some places that make it fun to shop for boys. What a handsome boy!