A few months ago, I inquired on facebook as to whether anyone knew any photographers in the area (Justin had PROMISED me a professional family portrait to be taken sometime in the Fall). A friend informed me that there was, in fact, a new couple that had just moved into their ward and that the wife (Courtney) was a photographer. So I checked out her website and saw exactly the kind of 'un'traditional family portraits I had envisioned for our family. Much to my good fortune I also noticed that she was running a special: 15 free edited digital negatives and a free sitting fee to the first 8 people who contacted her (that's over $200 savings!)! Luckily, I was one of the first eight and we scheduled our photo shoot for mid-October. Then it rained. So we rescheduled for late-October. And then Norah was sick (it just never ends, does it?! :). Third time was a charm, though, and just a few weeks ago we had our shoot. We haven't seen all of the pictures, yet, but here are just a few Courtney posted on her website to give us a sneak-peak. (I withheld the family pictures because I haven't decided which to put on the Christmas card, yet. :)






I'll post the rest of them as soon as we get them! :) I'm excited to see how the ones of 'just the kids' and 'just the boys with Daddy' turned out! :)
Now I have to go, though... Jackson just informed me that: "I'm building a habitat to protect animals today an' I need your help!" (This kid loves Animal Planet - can you tell? :) Love it!
5 comments:
I love them already. Can't wait to see more pictures!
I love the pictures, especially the one of you and Norah! So sweet!
These are all adorable....I went to her blog to see some more of them and I love the one of the family all sitting down! So cute!
Shoot, LOL! I was hoping no one would go to the link to see all of them since our Christmas card picture is among those I left out! I guess you'll get a *sneak peak*. :)
Those pictures look great! What a good looking family! Your photographer did a really good job. Miss you!
Post a Comment