This may be a little late in coming, but the holiday's are so hectic! :) For Thanksgiving this year we drove down to SC to celebrate the holiday with my sister and her family. Using the same recipe as last year (which involved creating a fresh herb and buttermilk brine in which the turkey soaked for 24 hours!), Seth created another masterpiece bird. Yum. Jayne and I made desserts, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, etc. The usual Thanksgiving fare. :)
Almost too pretty to eat...almost...
Happy Thanksgiving, Eddie! You loved the turkey :).
Happy Thanksgiving, Jack! You loved the turkey and the mashed potatoes.
Happy 1st Thanksgiving, Norah! You loved the rolls, mashed potatoes, and the green beans! :) You'll get to sample the turkey next year. :)
Wilde Family Turkey Day 2009
(at Shaw Airforce Base)
On the day before Thanksgiving break started, Jackson's preschool turned its students into real Native Americans! :) Here's my Little Chief Talks-A-Lot :).
I finally hung my 'art gallery' - an idea I got from a friend's blog. (Thanks, Erin!) Now I have plenty of space to hang the kids' masterpieces. The only thing I want to add is a sign or maybe vinyl wall lettering over the top saying something like "The Gallery" or something cute like that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment