Last week was heaven on earth in Carolina and perfect for pictures. The weather was so beautiful we took full advantage and went to the park every day while Jack was at preschool and then on Friday had lunch in the park. It was the first time Norah had ever gotten to ride in the baby swing and her expressions were priceless! At first she looked terrified - but then you could almost SEE the internal debate about whether she was going to decide to love it or cry. Guess which one she chose...
"OH MY GOOOSSSHHH!!! I'M FLYING!"
Seriously, though - isn't this the cutest excited face ever?!
3 comments:
Again, what adorable kiddos. Montanna loves the swings too and had a very similar excited face. I love seeing that pure joy and it just makes me smile and want to do things that make them that happy more often. It has been really nice here too. It snowed a couple times since we've been here, but the snow has been melted for about a week and we have been taking walks and playing with caterpillars and centipedes and ladybugs. I am trying to teach Montanna that it isn't very nice to play with the bugs and then stomp on them, but she thinks it is so funny. Hopefully she will grow out of that.
They are all so cute! I love Norah's excited face in the swing! It creeps me out a little bit that Jack likes to let spiders crawl on him. A recent experience waking up in the middle of the night with a spider on my face might have something to do with that. I still have the heebie jeebies. I miss you! And I love your beautiful children!
the kids are so precious and growing up so fast!! adorable pictures!!
Post a Comment