Lucia (Lucie) - This name means "light" and is just so pretty and feminine - just like Eleanor's name. I also love the nickname and think it sounds cute with Norah. :)
Evangeline (Eva) - Still on our list from when we were pregnant with Beckett. I love both the meaning of the full name and the nickname ("good news," and, "life") and that it's feminine and classically beautiful.
Isadora (Izzie) - A name I'd loved, but disregarded a long time ago because Justin didn't like it enough to add to the list. He has since agreed to put it on since it would honor Grandma (Dora) Fitch. We've both always loved the name Isabelle, but couldn't bring ourselves to use it with how popular it has been for the past several years (especially since the Twilight series). And I think Isadora is a similar, but more unique alternative with a great inspiration tied into it. :)
Charlotte (no nickname) - Still on the list from our last pregnancy... And it would be a fun tribute to the city we just moved from and where we have so many wonderful memories of.
Eloise (Elle) - I just love this name because it's classic, feminine, has a great nickname, and would sound so cute with Norah! (Justin thinks Eleanor and Eloise sound too similar, but I argue that we'd call them Norah and Elle - which don't sound alike at all!)
Charlotte (no nickname) - Still on the list from our last pregnancy... And it would be a fun tribute to the city we just moved from and where we have so many wonderful memories of.
Eloise (Elle) - I just love this name because it's classic, feminine, has a great nickname, and would sound so cute with Norah! (Justin thinks Eleanor and Eloise sound too similar, but I argue that we'd call them Norah and Elle - which don't sound alike at all!)
| About 21 weeks pregnant here... (I thought I felt huge then! It's crazy how fast I've grown since this photo!) |
2 comments:
Love the photos and the names... It was so good to see Justin this last weekend! My friend is naming her little girl Charlotte in about a week and her nickname is Lottie! Kinda different but cute! But I love all the names!!!
You look great! I can't wait to see who she looks like. Just for the record, I think Justin should let you pick the name since your body has been traumatized 5 times. Just sayin.
Post a Comment