Beckett has been eating solids for a few weeks now. After a little uncertainty he seems to have gotten the hang of things and is now on to trying new types of foods. So far his favorite is butternut squash - which was super easy to bake and puree. Next up... homemade sweet potatoes!
I love this stage! I really enjoy making baby food, introducing new tastes and textures, and watching the hilarious expressions that result. Here are some pictures from his introductory experience. :)
I got him dressed in his BYU jersey and he came with his game face. Here we go! (Yo-baby organic vanilla yogurt with probiotics mixed with a dash of DHA fortified oatmeal. Our children eat better than we do, lol.)
"It's like this, Mommy - the food wasn't too bad. But I think I love playing with the spoon even more."
"See? I can almost get it into my mouth by myself! Whether there's any food on the spoon is beside the point."
"Wait a minute. Is this BPA free?"
1 comment:
How can you stand the cuteness!?? Those brown eyes??? seriously, so handsome.
Post a Comment