Now that you're five months old there are so many new things you've been accomplishing! My favorite is your newfound love for sucking on your first two fingers. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen (aside from your dimples :) and it is so funny to hear the little sucking noises you make when you're actively engaged in nursing on your fingers or fist :). Recently, you have started to growl and coo/babble a lot and it's just one more thing that makes my heart full with joy.
You can now roll from your back to tummy and tummy to back - which means I often find you in a different spot than where I laid you down on the floor, and you are SUCH a happy little baby! Everyone comments on how easy you must be and how they've never heard you cry... And while you do cry when you're tired or gassy, you are easily calmed when I hold you.
Your innocent and full-body smiles are so contagious and are enough to bring me to tears on occasion with how adorable they are. You'd think after three other incredibly adorable children I would be used to baby smiles, but I am just constantly amazed by you (and your siblings!) and that I have been given the privilege of being your Mommy.
While I dread the thought of you growing any faster than you are, I do look forward to each and every little milestone you hit. It's bittersweet, really... For now I will enjoy every nap and every night you spend sleeping in my arms or snuggled up next to me. And I will treasure every dimpled smile you give me when you wake up, when you're tired, when you watch your siblings, and even when I just catch your eye. You are perfect, little B - and your Daddy, brothers, sister, and me love you so very much!
Love, Daddy, Mommy, Jackson, Eddison & Eleanor
No comments:
Post a Comment