After reminding him that he's not allowed to use my camera without asking, I turned on the camera to delete whatever gems he happened capture during the hijack. Now, I'm fairly used to finding and erasing these miscellaneous pictures on my camera - maybe a few close-ups of the floor or some random and fuzzy shots of Jack's face as he takes the picture with the camera backwards, but I was pretty impressed with what this camera-stealing episode documented! ;) (I was equally impressed with the fact that my almost 22 month old apparently has excellent and unprompted dental hygiene! :)
"To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you must be in their lives today."
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Jackson Wilde: Photo Journalist & Eddison Wilde: Dentist?
A few days ago I was doing some dishes (what else is new, right?! :) while the boys were playing upstairs. After a little while Jack came down, handed me my camera, and guiltily said, "I take your camera and take pictures of Eddie for you!"
After reminding him that he's not allowed to use my camera without asking, I turned on the camera to delete whatever gems he happened capture during the hijack. Now, I'm fairly used to finding and erasing these miscellaneous pictures on my camera - maybe a few close-ups of the floor or some random and fuzzy shots of Jack's face as he takes the picture with the camera backwards, but I was pretty impressed with what this camera-stealing episode documented! ;) (I was equally impressed with the fact that my almost 22 month old apparently has excellent and unprompted dental hygiene! :)
Then you get your toothbrush - or whichever one is handy at the time. (This particular one happens to belong to Mommy since the incident occurred in her bathroom.)
Now you place a pea-sized amount of paste on your brush. (Eddie apparently squeezes from the middle :)
After reminding him that he's not allowed to use my camera without asking, I turned on the camera to delete whatever gems he happened capture during the hijack. Now, I'm fairly used to finding and erasing these miscellaneous pictures on my camera - maybe a few close-ups of the floor or some random and fuzzy shots of Jack's face as he takes the picture with the camera backwards, but I was pretty impressed with what this camera-stealing episode documented! ;) (I was equally impressed with the fact that my almost 22 month old apparently has excellent and unprompted dental hygiene! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Are you kidding me....Jackson took those pictures? They couldn't be cuter!!!
Do you floss BEFORE you brush? I can't believe that I didn't know since I floss EVERY night!!! HaHaHaHa!!!!
no way - i was literally laughing out loud!! i can't believe jack took all of those and that apparently eddie didn't even notice - he was too focused on his perfect smile!!
eddie is looking SO OLD!!!
Mom - you can floss before or after you brush! :) Apparently there is no set rule, just two different schools of thought on which is better. I was taught by my dentist when I was young to floss first, but there are plenty of dentists that will say to brush first! So we're both right! :)
How cute! Dakota also loves to take pictures of Mason. (That's why I have to ask for a new camera for Christmas!) Little kids seem to take great pictures!
~Misty
That is to cute! Jackson did a good job you should get him is own camera!
Post a Comment