
Ok - since I'm feeling much to lazy to actually upload the pictures from the 4th of July onto the computer (seriously...the camera is like, totally downstairs and I'm like, not!) I've decided to go ahead and intitiate the first of what may be (depending on demand) the officially periodically reocccuring, "Ask Dwight Anything," post. Here's your chance. I think we all know that Dwight Schrute pretty much knows everything there is to know about anything. Go ahead. Try him. I of course will be typing on his behalf...
And FYI - 4th of July pictures will be up shortly!
Dwight Schrute says: "Blogger Assassin - Your comment was not unnoticed. Whenever I’m about to do something, I think “would an idiot do that?” and if they would, I do not do that thing. Therefore, I would not entertain the idea of removing the Wilde Family from your blog ever again. And don't forget - I am fast. To give you a reference point I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose…and a panther."
1 comment:
dwight schrute is the best. If my friend links were not done alphabetically you would be moved to the top of the list.
Don't forget that a recent post over at my blog actually included a direct link to your blog. That is way better that a link on the side bar! Does that make dwight schrute like the woody family a little more?
Post a Comment