Thursday, October 20, 2005

Jackson update

Okay!

As of Jack's 4 month appointment this morning he has made the following changes!!!
Weight: 12 lbs. 11 oz. (between 5th and 10th percentile)
Length: 24 1/2 inches (20th percentile!)
We have a little bean-stalk on our hands!! We think he may have hope for being tall yet! He handled his 4 shots very well (I wish I could say the same! Justin stayed with him last time so it was my turn to stay with him while Justin got to be the 'good guy' who came in after and saved the day). Other than that Jackson is doing splendidly! (He's currently napping with his daddy:)

Some milestones he's reached so far: rolling over front to back, smiling (all the time!! except for the camera!), babbling/cooing/razzing/squeeling (you name it he does it! He's VERY vocal!), laughing (Justin and I are agree that it's the sweetest sound we've ever heard!), bringing his hands together (a la Mr. Burns on the Simpsons), reaching,batting at toys, and many others! Every day brings something new.

The "celebration dinner" picture on the photobucket site has raised a few questions from some of you.. So for those who didn't know, Justin has opted to resign from his job at G.E. in order to accept a position at Bank of America Corporate where he will be an Assistant Vice President working as a Process Design Consultant in Analytics. (I don't know what it means, but he's very excited about what he will be doing and therefore I am happy, too!) It's a wonderful opportunity!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well! I've posted a few more pictures on the photobucket site. (I'm not sure why the captions are displaying random slashes, I'm assuming technical difficulties. Hopefully it'll clear up soon!)
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessicaleewilde

Love you all! We'll be getting Jack's "Halloween" pictures done this week so hopefully they'll be ready to send out before the actual holiday!
-jess, justin and jack

No comments: